The Hydrafacial™ is a revolutionary facial rejuvenation treatment that simultaneously cleans, exfoliates, hydrates and extracts impurities. It has minimal downtime and takes only 30 minutes.
It sounds too good to be true but we have seen it with our own eyes! This machine delivers all the benefits of traditional microdermabrasion without harsh abrasion and with minimal discomfort. The Hydrafacial ™ includes a patented system that literally extracts blocked pores and then infuses the skin with anti- ageing serums, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. This results in smooth, luminous and healthy skin.
The Hydrafacial™ is suitable for all skin types, skin colours and stages of life. For those with oily, acne prone skin it removes blackheads, whiteheads and improves congestion. For those with dull ageing skin it removes dead surface cells and provides intense hydration. The Hydrafacail™ can be used therapeutically to assist with pigmentation and rosacea, and even people who have sensitive skin tolerate a Hydrafacial™. With regular use, the Hydrafacial™ promotes healthy, glowing skin, no matter what skin type. We encourage all of our clients to have a regular monthly treatment to increase the longevity of their other skin treatments and the efficacy of their home treatments.
We are proud to be one of the only facilities in NSW to offer this new and extremely sought after treatment.
- Gives an instant glow- great for your bridal party, formal and special occasions. Ask us about our group discount.
- Can be combined with with anti-ageing serums, LED therapy and lymphatic drainage.
- Combine with anti-wrinkle treatments and dermal fillers on the same day
- A daily home treatment with active ingredients is encouraged to maintain healthy, beautiful skin.
- Not suitable for people with shellfish allergy or vegans
- Not suitable if pregnant or breast feeding
More info: www.hydrafacial.com
Every 2 weeks to manage problem skin conditions, then monthly to maintain healthy glowing skin
Can be used the day of or day before a special event.
Downtime / aftercare
Mild redness which will settle in a hour. Consider taking an antihistamine 30 minutes prior if you have sensitive skin.
from $150 per treatment
- Add $50 for neck and décolletage
- Add Upper Back $100
Discount of 20% for 3 sessions - save $90
Discount of 30% for 6 sessions - save $270
Annual package - 12 sessions $1200 - save $600