Anti-wrinkle injections work to soften wrinkles by blocking the signal from nerve fibres to muscles, causing a reduction in tone and muscle relaxation. A few well-placed units will give a natural, refreshed appearance.
Anti-wrinkle injections are fantastic for softening crow’s feet, frown/forehead lines and enhancing the brow arch. Lower face injections can be used with precision to refine the smile, jawline and neck and treat conditions like temporal mandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome and teeth grinding.
Anti-wrinkle injections are not permanent and last 3-4 months in the upper face and 9-12 months in the lower face. Results are visible after 4 days and will continue to improve as more of the product relaxes the muscles.
We have completed extensive medical and anatomy training to help us inject safely and avoid adverse effects. The quality of the product used combined with the placement and volume will determine the result. Anti-wrinkle injections should only ever be administered by an experienced and qualified healthcare / medical professional.
During your initial consultation, we can discuss which treatment plan will offer the best and most natural looking results.
- Works well with Hydrafacial, dermal fillers, laser especially Resurfx and chemical peels
- A daily home treatment with active ingredients and sun cream is encouraged to maintain healthy, beautiful skin.
- Clearance from a neurologist is required for clients with neurological conditions
- Not suitable if pregnant or breast feeding
Initial appointment up to 40 mins. Repeat appointments can take as little as 15 mins
Repeat every 3 - 4 months
Allow 2 weeks for the product to take the full effect.
Downtime / aftercare
There is no significant downtime. Occasional redness will settle within 30 minutes.
We offer a competitive price for anti- wrinkle therapies:
- from $12/unit for Type A products*
- from $4/unit for Type B products*
Example prices for common treatments:
- Frown: $200- $280
- Crows Feet: $180 - $200
- Forehead: $100- 150
- Jaw slimming/TMJ $400- $500
* Due to Australian Medical Board guidelines we are unable to advertise brands of anti- wrinkle treatments. We use premium TGA approved products and this should be taken into consideration if comparing prices.